adCore’s fee factors include number of accounts, number of campaigns, ad spend and campaign update frequency.
Contact us for a price quote that suits your business needs.
Payment Types & Currency
- A valid credit card, debit card or charge card is required to open an adCore™ account.
- Other means of payment are available, such as bank transfer.
- All credit card transactions are carried out by a third-party provider and all information is stored on their secure servers. You can find more information and see all accepted payment methods here.
- If you would like use a credit card to during the sign-up process for an adCore™ account, the default currency will be set as your local currency. You have the option to select any currency you prefer, but the currency you select at this stage of the process cannot be altered at a later date.
- All exchange rates will be calculated by our third party provider and conversions will be based on the prices advertised here which are all displayed in $USD.
- If your credit card payment is unsuccessful, we will attempt to charge your account every 2 days. You will receive email notification of any payment failures. If we have not been able to successfully charge your card by the 10th day after the payment due date, your account will be suspended until a new payment card is entered into adCore and is successfully charged.
- For legal reasons, Israeli companies must complete the payment process offline and local rate VAT will be added. Israeli companies will be provided with instructions to complete the payment process offline.
- For EU companies without a registered VAT number, local rate VAT will be added to the total charge.
- Access to adCore’s Walk Through Tutorials, Help Videos and Knowledge Base is provided 24/7 including the ability to log support issues.
- Support tickets will be answered, and telephone support provided only during our Standard hours of business: Sunday-Thursday 07:00-18:00 UTC and Friday 07:00-13:30 UTC.
- At all other times, it is possible to leave telephone messages and send support tickets which will be answered on the next business day.
cancellation of an adCore account is subject to the adCore contract signed. Once cancelled adCore will not store data related to your account and the data will not be retrievable.