We are seeking an enthusiastic SEM Account Manager to join our growing Elite team. If you are a motivated, talented and dedicated person, we want to hear from you.
You will be managing our client’s online marketing activity, building and implementing marketing strategies, and optimizing towards the client’s business goals and KPI’s.
ADCORE is a fast growing ad-tech company. We help clients worldwide optimize their Search Engine Marketing campaigns using our proprietary technology.
A balcony on top of Rothschild boulevard, a kitchen filled with goodies and annual trips abroad are just some of the perks of working at ADCORE. We are a dog friendly office, so feel free to bring your four-legged friend along or play with our team’s pets.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast moving and successful company, and have fun while doing it. If “work hard, play hard” is your motto – ADCORE is the place for you.
- Job description:
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects including: client relations, performance analysis, campaign development, testing & reporting
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Search Engine Marketing
- Analyze client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance and ROI
- Create and present written recommendations for SEM performance improvements
- Perform analysis and research, provide recommendations and develop strategy for PPC campaigns
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with clients around the world
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree Required – BSc. Advantage
- Fluent English MANDATORY: spoken/written
- European language (e.g. Dutch, German, French & Spanish): Advantage
- Social Media Marketing experience – Advantage
- Technological / mathematical aptitude
- Highly motivated, goal driven with willingness to long working hours
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data
- Passion about the online marketing industry and willing to keep up with the latest trends
- Customer service orientation and ability to form lasting customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Please attach your resume in English. applications without a resume will not be considered.
Apply for this position: